AdNews August edition: The impact of the climate crisis on advertisers 2 days ago
This month we focus on climate change and its impact on the industry. We also speak to The Trade Desk, Lizzie Young and take a look at regional advertising.
Hybrid Agency's stop smoking ‘Recovery’ and ‘Don’t Let It In’
The client: Drug & Alcohol Services SA
Tyro rebrand built on ‘Better business banking’
A new-look website and logo and the roll out of a brand campaign in the coming months.
Wotif launches ‘The Festival of Wot?’ to invigorate domestic tourism
Following the success of the Next Big Thing campaign in 2018.
True work-life balance takes effort, but it’s worth it
A lot of us make it harder for ourselves.
Surviving a ‘Bad Review’ from your boss
PHD's Manon Pietra says it's time we re-think these 'bad' work experiences and learn to not only survive, but instead turn them into professional lessons.
Six story must-haves for leaders (inspired by children’s fiction)
Agatha Fox on what we can learn from children's fiction to help leaders tell stories that stick?
Pete Bosilkovski lands at Clemenger BBDO, Nick Garrett leaves 2 days ago
Clemenger BBDO Melbourne CEO Nick Garrett is being replaced by Gayle While, the deputy CEO.
emma May 2019: Nine in ten Australians read news media across print and digital 2 days ago
17.5 million Australians or 94% of the population aged 14+
Stratosphere wins Shine Lawyers full service account 2 days ago
International law firm Shine Lawyers has appointed Stratosphere to handle media planning, buying, creative and production for the brand.
Pinterest grows revenue by 62% after strengthening its ad business 2 days ago
The social media app posted revenue of $US261 million for the second quarter of 2019.
The Ashes draws 477,000 for Nine in primetime 2 days ago
The first day of The Ashes has drawn 477,000 metro overnight viewers for Nine overnight and a further 284,000 on 9Gem.
Switch Digital wins Jenny Craig account 2 days ago
Independent digital agency, Switch Digital has recorded its second win in less than a month, being appointed to the Jenny Craig digital account.
Spotify announces new features to make advertising more targeted 2 days ago
The updates within its self-serve advertising platform, Spotify Ad Studio, are available in Australia, the UK, Canada and the US.
Movers & Shakers: Netflix, DAN, 303 MullenLowe 2 days ago
The exit door continues to be well used at Dentsu Aegis Network. But Netflix is in hiring mode for its first Australian office.
Nine confident in second year success with Australian Open 3 days ago
This year the company has upped the level of investment in the event, adding an additional two days of coverage and integrating its post-merger assets into its packages.
In other news...
- The Australian Financial Review is the star performer for readership growth 3 days ago
- SMI: Media agencies end a tough financial year with spend down 1.4% 3 days ago
- Public submissions on the ACCC digital platforms report are open 3 days ago
- Young Gun: MiQ operations director James Anderson 3 days ago
- More DAN executives head for the exit 3 days ago
- Snapchat gets serious about expansion with its first global campaign 3 days ago
- The Bachelor returns with 828,000, down on 2018 launch 3 days ago
- Scott Huebscher is the new ECD at 303 MullenLowe Sydney 3 days ago
- Edge appoints Rod Mooseek General Manager Melbourne 3 days ago
- GroupM becomes a launch partner in Adobe’s Advertising Ambassador Program 3 days ago
- CHE Proximity expands remit for flybuys account 3 days ago
- Nine's newspapers refuse to publish an advertisement from Crown 3 days ago
- Air NZ's latest cheeky All Blacks safety video 3 days ago
- Melbourne's Wellcom Group is being bought by South Korea’s Innocean 3 days ago
- HILDA: Children staying at home longer is now a confirmed sustained trend in Australia 3 days ago
- Digital advertising forecasts for Facebook, Amazon, Google, Twitter, Snapchat 4 days ago
- Nine reveals this year's The Block sponsors, adds three new partners 4 days ago
- Advertising leaders unite to remove stigma and improve mental health 4 days ago
- Ten bolsters digital sales team as it drives 'non-tradition revenue streams' 4 days ago
- Pubmatic CMO says transparency concerns are over-hyped 4 days ago
- HILDA: People are right to feel they are going backwards 4 days ago
- James Warburton returns to OOH with Shopper Media Group 4 days ago
- Why Woolworths wants to be a media business and run its own advertising arm 4 days ago
- Saatchi & Saatchi Australia: 40 years of Nothing is Impossible 4 days ago
- SBS and ESPN acquire NBL rights, as Nine sheds free-to-air deal 4 days ago
- ThinkTV: The facts on the effectiveness of Facebook video advertising 5 days ago